Finance coach and Corporate consultant, Mr Femi Bolaji, during the June edition of the World Changers seminar in Ota Ogun state has shown to world changers and other participants at the monthly program eleven places where money is hiding.
The monthly program which was instituted by Dr Tola Olukilede, the president of Heal the World Movement and monthly convened by the project coordinator, Mr Daniel Ajumobi witnessed an impressive turnout as participants were very eager to glean from wisdom communicated from the guest speaker.
While giving an introductory charge on the theme; ‘Where is my Money’, Ajumobi cited the story of a girl who helps her mom and today she’s the owner of a company “My bee my lemon” with So many staffs working for her, including her mom and dad. He further added that ‘Where is my money’ is all about youth discovering what they can do with their hands to earn money without depending on mom and dad.
While speaking, the guest speaker, Mr Femi Bolaji started by appreciating the president of the movement in absentia after which he opened his talk with the quote;
“Money is not easy and is not expected to be easy”.
“Sweat and blood determines your money. You can’t become a millionaire or billionaire by saving”.
Hitting the nail on the head, Bolaji stated some eight places where money is hiding. These places were said to include;
- Relationship. Here he said your main success is in who you know.
“If you don’t know how to network, you cannot make money. When you talk about successful people, you talk about goal -getters.
“Everywhere you go, you must know people. Networking is intentional. Meeting people is one of the fastest ways of making your money but remember, the “right people”. Speaking about the advantage in networking he said.
“I went to speak in a company and after the teaching, there was this guy that picked interest in me. After discussing with him he said, I can connect you to somebody and we got connected and I got the opportunity to give a 45 minutes teaching to the board of directors at a general meeting of all the companies in Ado odo in Ogun state”. He further pointed that because he got to know someone he was able to know other people. Speaking about relationship he said, integrity, trust, and loyalty are needed to build good relationship.
2`. Problem. Money he said is in problem solving and in meeting desires. He noted that if one can solve people’s problem, such individual is in money already.
- Ideas. Idea rules the world. Here he noted that many people have ideas but don’t know how to implement it.
- Work. Idea and vision are nothing without work.
- Ability. Here he said people need to leverage on their innate ability to pull resources towards them.
- Waste. The speaker noted here that a lot of people waste things because they are yet to know what it is worth. “A lot of people waste their ideas not knowing that there is money in waste.
- Time. Whatever you have to do, do it quick. Time waits for no one. If you miss your time, you can’t get it anymore. Your second chance is just to give you another opportunity. Money is in time. “The only thing you need to do is to discover what you can really do”.
While the speaker was unable to list all of the eleven places he initially planned to mention due to time lapses, still yet, the excitement on World changers was quite unusual as their subconscious was awakened and schooled on what to do and where money is hiding.
While the program was on, a World Changer, Solomon Great, delighted participants with his special rendition. The final phase of the teaching followed rounds of question and answer session which lasted till the program ended.